Are you having your second (or subsequent) baby?
Not sure how to deal with a new baby and an older child?
Need a refresher on birth and newborn care?
It’s exciting to be adding to your family.
But this new change can also feel nerve-wracking.
How will you handle sleep with a newborn AND older children?
Will your firstborn have jealousy or sibling rivalry issues when they meet their new sibling?
“The breastfeeding advice and labour and delivery tips were so helpful. But by far I appreciated the ideas on how to introduce our newborn baby to her big sister to reduce sibling rivalry and jealousy. This was so very helpful. Thank you!” S.B.
BIRTHING AGAIN IS A CUSTOM DESIGNED CLASS SPECIFICALLY FOR SECOND TIME (OR MORE) PARENTS.
Each parent who attends fills in a questionnaire before the class starts, with their most pressing concerns so that the curriculum covered during the 6-hour session fits everyone’s needs.
Have a chance to:
- Review pain management options
- Go over stages of labour and possible interventions
- Get tips on how to handle postpartum recovery
- Explore birth expectations, hopes, and fears based on your previous birth experience(s).
- Learn how to introduce older siblings to baby
- Deal with sleep with a newborn and older children
- And parent more than one child with finesse.
One father shared:
“I am leaving with more techniques to be a better support to my partner during birth and after. Thank you, you have made the preparation for second time fatherhood easier!”
This class is based on a condensed version of the Birthing From Within™ curriculum.