It’s exciting to be adding to your family.
But this new change can also feel nerve-wracking.
Are you having your second (or subsequent) baby?
Not sure how to deal with a new baby and an older child?
Need a refresher on birth and newborn care?
It’s exciting to be adding to your family. But this new change can also feel nerve-wracking.
How will you handle sleep with a newborn AND older children?
Will your firstborn have jealousy or sibling rivalry issues when they meet their new sibling?
Birthin’ Again is a custom-designed class specifically for second-time or more parents.
Each parent who attends fills in a questionnaire before the class outlining their most pressing concerns. This allows us to ensure your unique needs are met.
What The Classes Will Cover
- Learn how to introduce older siblings to baby
- Deal with sleep with a newborn and older children
- Handle breastfeeding and older childcare at the same time
- And parent more than one child with finesse.
As well, have a chance to:
- Review pain management options
- Go over stages of labour and possible interventions
- Get tips on how to handle postpartum recovery
- Explore birth expectations, hopes, and fears based on your previous birth experience(s).
Birthin’ Again™ Classes
This class is based on a condensed version of the Birthing From Within™ curriculum.
Class size is limited to 8 couples.
The breastfeeding advice and labour and delivery tips were so helpful. But by far I appreciated the ideas on how to introduce our newborn baby to her big sister to reduce sibling rivalry and jealousy. This was so very helpful. Thank you!