Toddler Parenting Workshop
A four-week virtual workshop for parents of children aged 18 months to 4 years!
The toddler phase can be challenging – for both you and your child.
This 4-week workshop will teach you how to handle your toddler’s big emotions and the reasons for their behaviour, as well as help you strengthen your relationship at the same time.
Do you find yourself walking on eggshells to avoid the next meltdown?
Are you scared to say no in case this triggers a tantrum?
Having a child is wonderful, however, the toddler years can be rough. This age is critical to their development and you want to be a supportive parent, but you’re unsure how to handle their big feelings and aggressive behaviour.
This workshop can help! Whether your baby is just testing the toddler waters or they are a three-nager, the tools shared will help you thrive as a parent.
- Why your child has meltdowns, and how to support their emotions to reduce and avoid meltdowns in the future. BONUS learn mindfulness techniques to help YOU get through the meltdowns too.
- Why sleep is important for your toddler, and how to create a sleep/nap/rest routine to support their health
- The nutritional needs of your toddler, and strategies for overcoming picky-eaters and developing a healthy relationship with food
- Various potty training methods and how to choose the best fit for your child
- Ways to promote independence and encourage safe risk-taking in your toddler
Join a small group of other toddler parents during each of the four weekly zoom sessions. Try out the strategies in between classes and get feedback at your sessions to keep improving. If you are struggling with bedtime and can’t make a session or are late, we will be sharing a recording of each session that you will have access to for two months following the end of the workshop.
The workshop instructor is our very own postpartum Doula, Victoria Wright. Victoria has a degree in child studies from the University of Guelph and has worked as a Nanny and a Postpartum Doula. She is a wealth of wisdom and has a wide range of effective parenting tools from her many years of experience working with this age group.